This volume captures the post-Soviet transformation of Central Asia and examines various developments that have brought the region into international prominence.
V Nagendra Rao & Mohammad Munir Alam
V. Nagendra Rao is a Lecturer at the Centre for Strategic and Regional Studies, University of Jammu.
Mohammad Monir Alam is a Fellow at the Centre for Strategic and Regional Studies, University of Jammu, is a member of the editorial board of the journal Security and Society.
1. Internal Dimensions- Central Asia’s Quest for Democratic Identity
2. Political Change and Leadership Succession in the Post-Soviet Central Asian Republics
3. Religious Extremism in Central Asia
4. External Dimensions- Towards Constructive Strategic Partnership
5. US Policy in Central Asia. Islamic World and Central Asia
6. Iran and Central Asia
7. Indo-Central Asian Relations- India’s Strategic and Security Interests in Central Asia
8. India and Central Asia
9. Changing Strategic Landscape in Central Asia
10. Indo-Uzbek Relations
11. Central Asian Economic Transformation and Indian Response